- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
Starting June 14th
We are excited to have our clients back in the building for pet exams! Please review the following to be prepared for your appointment with your pet.
- Please park in the parking lot on arrival, and call our office at 301-249-3030.
- The receptionist will check your pet in and let you know when it’s okay to bring your pet in.
- Only one client is allowed to come in with each pet.
- Please wear a mask at all times within the building and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Upon entry, a technician will greet you in the lobby and escort you and your pet to an exam room.
- The doctor will then come into the room to examine your pet and discuss a treatment plan.
- We ask that you stay in the exam room during the visit to prevent crowding in the lobby.
Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park provides you with a full library of pet medical information from the Veterinary Information Network. VIN is the world's first and largest online veterinary community, where new articles are added weekly by the experts at VIN to make sure that our readers have the most current veterinary information available.