- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
*COVID-19 Update as of 12/26/2021*
Due to the recent rise of COVID-19 infections in the PG County, we will be temporarily converting to exams through curbside service rather than in-person in order to decrease infections among our staff and clients. We greatly appreciate your understanding as we try to keep our community safe.
- If your pet has a scheduled exam, please complete the patient intake form emailed to you prior to the appointment to help speed the intake process.
- Upon arrival, please park in the lot and call us at 301-249-3030 whether you are with your pet or picking up food or medications.
- A staff member will give you instructions for dropping off your pet and will come to your car to pick-up your pet.
- The doctor will perform the exam on your pet and then call you with a treatment plan.
- Payment will be taken over the phone or through a mobile card terminal.
Cold Weather Topics
Let it snow! With these cold weather tips from the ASPCA, we're ready for whatever winter can throw at us!