- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
*COVID-19 Update as of 12/26/2021*
Due to the recent rise of COVID-19 infections in the PG County, we will be temporarily converting to exams through curbside service rather than in-person in order to decrease infections among our staff and clients. We greatly appreciate your understanding as we try to keep our community safe.
- If your pet has a scheduled exam, please complete the patient intake form emailed to you prior to the appointment to help speed the intake process.
- Upon arrival, please park in the lot and call us at 301-249-3030 whether you are with your pet or picking up food or medications.
- A staff member will give you instructions for dropping off your pet and will come to your car to pick-up your pet.
- The doctor will perform the exam on your pet and then call you with a treatment plan.
- Payment will be taken over the phone or through a mobile card terminal.
About the Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park
Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park has been providing excellent veterinary care for pets in the communities of Bowie, Mitchellville, Upper Marlboro and Davidsonville for over 27 years. We offer state of the art diagnostics, medical, surgical and dental care.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local referral practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. Our facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-house surgical suite, in-house X-ray capabilities, dental X -ray capabilities, state of the art anesthesia and anesthesia monitoring equipment.
Here at the Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park, we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care. Our job is to not only treat your pet when they are not feeling well, but to also help you to learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
To learn more about our practice, please click the links below.