- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
Starting June 14th
We are excited to have our clients back in the building for pet exams! Please review the following to be prepared for your appointment with your pet.
- Please park in the parking lot on arrival, and call our office at 301-249-3030.
- The receptionist will check your pet in and let you know when it’s okay to bring your pet in.
- Only one client is allowed to come in with each pet.
- Please wear a mask at all times within the building and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Upon entry, a technician will greet you in the lobby and escort you and your pet to an exam room.
- The doctor will then come into the room to examine your pet and discuss a treatment plan.
- We ask that you stay in the exam room during the visit to prevent crowding in the lobby.
About the Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park
Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park has been providing excellent veterinary care for pets in the communities of Bowie, Mitchellville, Upper Marlboro and Davidsonville for over 27 years. We offer state of the art diagnostics, medical, surgical and dental care.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local referral practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. Our facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-house surgical suite, in-house X-ray capabilities, dental X -ray capabilities, state of the art anesthesia and anesthesia monitoring equipment.
Here at the Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park, we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care. Our job is to not only treat your pet when they are not feeling well, but to also help you to learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
To learn more about our practice, please click the links below.