- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
Starting June 14th
We are excited to have our clients back in the building for pet exams! Please review the following to be prepared for your appointment with your pet.
- Please park in the parking lot on arrival, and call our office at 301-249-3030.
- The receptionist will check your pet in and let you know when it’s okay to bring your pet in.
- Only one client is allowed to come in with each pet.
- Please wear a mask at all times within the building and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Upon entry, a technician will greet you in the lobby and escort you and your pet to an exam room.
- The doctor will then come into the room to examine your pet and discuss a treatment plan.
- We ask that you stay in the exam room during the visit to prevent crowding in the lobby.
Employment Opportunities - Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park - Upper Marlboro, MD
We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
Positions for which we may have openings include:
Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients, preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting and discharging patients, filling some prescriptions, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance. Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the performance of their duties.
Technicians are responsible for hospital maintenance, assisting the doctors, laboratory procedures, radiology, client communication, medical procedures, pharmacy, operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment, inventory, daily treatment of hospitalized patients, rehabilitation, assisting in the operating room and maintenance of the OSHA and Hazardous Materials programs.