- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
*COVID-19 Update as of 12/26/2021*
Due to the recent rise of COVID-19 infections in the PG County, we will be temporarily converting to exams through curbside service rather than in-person in order to decrease infections among our staff and clients. We greatly appreciate your understanding as we try to keep our community safe.
- If your pet has a scheduled exam, please complete the patient intake form emailed to you prior to the appointment to help speed the intake process.
- Upon arrival, please park in the lot and call us at 301-249-3030 whether you are with your pet or picking up food or medications.
- A staff member will give you instructions for dropping off your pet and will come to your car to pick-up your pet.
- The doctor will perform the exam on your pet and then call you with a treatment plan.
- Payment will be taken over the phone or through a mobile card terminal.
Employment Opportunities - Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park - Upper Marlboro, MD
We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
Positions for which we may have openings include:
Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients, preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting and discharging patients, filling some prescriptions, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance. Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the performance of their duties.
Technicians are responsible for hospital maintenance, assisting the doctors, laboratory procedures, radiology, client communication, medical procedures, pharmacy, operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment, inventory, daily treatment of hospitalized patients, rehabilitation, assisting in the operating room and maintenance of the OSHA and Hazardous Materials programs.