- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
*COVID-19 Update as of 12/26/2021*
Due to the recent rise of COVID-19 infections in the PG County, we will be temporarily converting to exams through curbside service rather than in-person in order to decrease infections among our staff and clients. We greatly appreciate your understanding as we try to keep our community safe.
- If your pet has a scheduled exam, please complete the patient intake form emailed to you prior to the appointment to help speed the intake process.
- Upon arrival, please park in the lot and call us at 301-249-3030 whether you are with your pet or picking up food or medications.
- A staff member will give you instructions for dropping off your pet and will come to your car to pick-up your pet.
- The doctor will perform the exam on your pet and then call you with a treatment plan.
- Payment will be taken over the phone or through a mobile card terminal.
To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
For your convenience, "drop-off " appointments are available. A "drop off" means you can make an appointment to drop your pet off in the morning and pick them up that afternoon or evening. We will usually ask you to drop off sometime in the morning so our doctors can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. Once the doctor is done, she will give you a call to go over the diagnostic protocol, treatment, and discharge instructions, and answer your questions.
For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date according to the AVMA guidelines, unless a pet is not healthy enough to receive vaccines or for other reasons cannot be vaccinated.
All Patients Must Be on a Leash or in a Carrier
Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier and properly controlled while in the waiting area and exam rooms. All cats must be in an appropriate cat carrier.
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Care Credit, cash and personal checks.