COVID Protocol Update as of August 18th, 2023
We are glad that the COVID-19 rates are low, but we are still following the following precautions to minimize possible infections among clients and staff:
- Please park in the parking lot on arrival and call our office at 301-249-3030.
- The receptionist will check your pet into our system and let you know when it’s okay to bring your pet into the building.
- Masks are optional, but please let us know if you are feeling ill
- Upon entry, a receptionist will greet you in the lobby and escort you and your pet to an exam room.
- The doctor will then come into the room to examine your pet and discuss a treatment plan.
- We do allow more than one owner per pet, however, we do ask that you stay in the exam room until you are escorted to the front desk to continue preventing crowding in the lobby.