- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
Starting June 14th
We are excited to have our clients back in the building for pet exams! Please review the following to be prepared for your appointment with your pet.
- Please park in the parking lot on arrival, and call our office at 301-249-3030.
- The receptionist will check your pet in and let you know when it’s okay to bring your pet in.
- Only one client is allowed to come in with each pet.
- Please wear a mask at all times within the building and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Upon entry, a technician will greet you in the lobby and escort you and your pet to an exam room.
- The doctor will then come into the room to examine your pet and discuss a treatment plan.
- We ask that you stay in the exam room during the visit to prevent crowding in the lobby.
Help Veterinarians Help Pets in Need!
In honor of the late Dr. Ellen Buck and her 2 year battle with colon cancer, Animal Medical Center of Watkins Park started the Dr. Ellen Buck Memorial Fund. The charity’s purpose is to assist pets in need of necessary medical care whose owners might be experiencing financial hardship or if the pet is in between homes and has no financial provider. Dr. Buck was a compassionate veterinarian who loved all animals – especially cats and horses. She left behind 6 cats, 2 horses, and a donkey.
If you would like to contribute to this fund for animals in need, please send a check to our office, or call with a credit card number. 100% of the donations will go to the pets in need.
We will soon have a FB page devoted to the fund!
Meet the pets that have been helped or are still in need of help!
"Bonezy" - surrendered to the shelter with