- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
Starting June 14th
We are excited to have our clients back in the building for pet exams! Please review the following to be prepared for your appointment with your pet.
- Please park in the parking lot on arrival, and call our office at 301-249-3030.
- The receptionist will check your pet in and let you know when it’s okay to bring your pet in.
- Only one client is allowed to come in with each pet.
- Please wear a mask at all times within the building and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Upon entry, a technician will greet you in the lobby and escort you and your pet to an exam room.
- The doctor will then come into the room to examine your pet and discuss a treatment plan.
- We ask that you stay in the exam room during the visit to prevent crowding in the lobby.
Sites Recommended by our Doctors
We have provided the following links to websites that we believe provide reliable information on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care. We will update this page frequently, and would love to hear your ideas on links that you would like to see us add to this page to share with other pet owners.
Please be aware that many of the hundreds of sites devoted to pet care on the web do not contain information from reputable sources, and many are geared solely to sell their products by providing numerous testimonials as to the benefits of their miracle products. Do not believe everything you read. There is no regulation of what is written on the web; people can easily say whatever they want with little concern for authenticity.
Information can also become outdated. Even with reliable webs, there may occasionally be some controversial information. Call us if in doubt. Feel free to send us your favorites. If we like them, we will add them to our list!
General Health Concerns
Poison Control Centers, Toxic Plants