- After-Hours Emergencies
- Hot Topics
- Helpful Videos
*COVID-19 Update as of 12/26/2021*
Due to the recent rise of COVID-19 infections in the PG County, we will be temporarily converting to exams through curbside service rather than in-person in order to decrease infections among our staff and clients. We greatly appreciate your understanding as we try to keep our community safe.
- If your pet has a scheduled exam, please complete the patient intake form emailed to you prior to the appointment to help speed the intake process.
- Upon arrival, please park in the lot and call us at 301-249-3030 whether you are with your pet or picking up food or medications.
- A staff member will give you instructions for dropping off your pet and will come to your car to pick-up your pet.
- The doctor will perform the exam on your pet and then call you with a treatment plan.
- Payment will be taken over the phone or through a mobile card terminal.
Sites Recommended by our Doctors
We have provided the following links to websites that we believe provide reliable information on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care. We will update this page frequently, and would love to hear your ideas on links that you would like to see us add to this page to share with other pet owners.
Please be aware that many of the hundreds of sites devoted to pet care on the web do not contain information from reputable sources, and many are geared solely to sell their products by providing numerous testimonials as to the benefits of their miracle products. Do not believe everything you read. There is no regulation of what is written on the web; people can easily say whatever they want with little concern for authenticity.
Information can also become outdated. Even with reliable webs, there may occasionally be some controversial information. Call us if in doubt. Feel free to send us your favorites. If we like them, we will add them to our list!
General Health Concerns
Poison Control Centers, Toxic Plants